The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the vendor, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen days (14), starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on lapiniarezzo.it
To withdraw from the contract it is necessary to fill in the return form provided by the vendor.
Once the withdrawal from the contract has been exercised, the customer is obliged to return the products to the vendor by delivering them to the courier for shipment within 14 days from when the decision to withdraw from the contract was communicated to the vendor.
The return shipping costs are charged to the customer. For return shipments from countries outside the European Union, it is specified that any customs duties will be charged to the customer and will be deducted from the refund.
The right of withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in this article 9, is intended to be correctly exercised if the following conditions are met:
- the appropriate form provided by the seller has been completed within 14 days of receiving the order;
- the products must not have been used or washed;
- the identification tag, which forms an integral part of the goods, where present, must still be attached to the products;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging, with the original labels, wrappers and other accessories that may be present and received in the package; the original product packaging must not be used as packaging boxes for return shipments.
- the returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days starting from when the decision to withdraw from the contract was communicated to the seller;
- the products must not be damaged.
If the right of withdrawal is exercised according to the methods and terms indicated in this article 9, the vendor will refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the methods and terms provided.
The sums will be refunded to the customer in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days of receipt by the seller of the return of the goods and once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above has been verified.
If the methods and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal, referred to in letters 1), 2), 3), 4), 5) and 6) of this article 9 are not respected, the customer will not be entitled to refund of sums already paid to the vendor. Within 14 days from the sending of the email with which the non-acceptance of the return will be communicated, the customer can choose to obtain, at his expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the vendor, notifying the vendor himself, according to the methods which will be communicated to the customer. Otherwise, the seller can keep the products, in addition to the amounts already paid for their purchase.
The vendor reimburses using the same means of payment used to pay the price of the returned products, unless the customer has expressly agreed with the vendor the use of a different means of payment.
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by the vendor, in in any case, towards the person who made the payment.